So, my name is Maxim Usik. Originally from Russia, St. Petersburg at age 17 I came to study visual communication to Finland. Since that I live in Finland, while spending much time travelling abroad.
Who am I: In the first place I am an Illustrator. In the second place I am a traveller, web/ graphic designer and yogi. If we move further on the list I am also a big fan of everything beautiful, original and perfect.
Things I love: art, paintings, photography, music, poetry, fiction literature, hiking, rambling, plants, trees, Vedic wisdom and philosophy, cold water bathing, sauna, early morning wake up, diving and snorkelling, table tennis, tennis, badminton, meditation, yoga, to travel, to smile, to laugh, to be in good mood, Youtube (for it lectures) and Spotify.
Places I love: pure nature, city parks, national parks, ocean sunset, starry night, high mountains, India, Bali, Miraflores district in Lima, museums, exhibitions,
People I love: spiritual leaders, romantics, dreamers, humorists, any kind of charity makers, Van Gogh for his passion, Steve Jobs for his principles, Picasso for his bravery and Henry Miller for his sincerity.
Food I love: all kind of vegetarian food, honey, milk, fruits, falafel, indian food, smetana, cottage cheese
In illustration I love: pure lines, contrast, white and black, long hair women, men in jackets
Since year 2015 – member of The Finnish Association of Illustrators – Kuvittajat.
- Etelä Suomen sanomat -newspaper (Finalnd)
- Journalisti -magazine (Finland)
- Helsingin Sanomat -newspaper (Finalnd)
- Helsingin Info -magazine (Finland)
- Kanava -magazine (Finland)
- Kotitalo -magazine (Finland)
- Kuluttaja -magazine (Finland)
- Remes & Packart Oy
- Talouselämä -magazine (Finland)
- Tiede -magazine (Finland)
- Tivi -magazine (Finland)
- Metallitekniikka -magazine (Finland)
- Nastroenie -magazine (Russia)
- Vihreä Lanka -magazine (Finland)
- Viesti -lehti (Finalnd)
The best way to contact me is to mail at: email@example.com